Sunday, August 03, 2008

35 Weeks!!!



Bill realized as soon as he was taking the pictures that my belly has really changed this past week. I don't know if you can tell from the pictures, but I've really dropped. It is a strange feeling not having them up in my ribs anymore. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. 

I've started nesting, I cleaned most of the house on Saturday and felt great about it. Bill has been great about it and doing the things that I can't do. I can't believe that they will be here any time. From today on, my drs said they wouldn't stop labor. We will be meeting our little ones in 3 weeks or less. We are shocked that it is only 3 weeks(or less) away. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can tell you have dropped! I can't believe you are so close to having those little bundles. You are all in my thoughts.

Stef

grjag said...

You look good, I know it's a relief to have them out of your ribs. We're praying all goes well.