Monday, August 11, 2008

36 Weeks


I have dropped even lower!!! I don't know how much more this belly can drop without my knees carrying it. :) 

After our visit to the hospital on Friday, I have had fairly strong and regular contractions. I was able to get a good night sleep on Friday night, but about 1pm on Saturday they started up again. They aren't as close as they need to be to go to the hospital, but they are strong. All night Saturday night, I couldn't sleep because they were strong and were coming 20-30 min apart(I couldn't sleep even with the Tylenol PM). I had cat naps between the contractions. On Sunday during the day they backed off at times and became stronger at times. I found some time to nap in between the strong ones. 

Last night I slept great because the prescription strength medication they gave me for sleeping, works wonders. I've already had a few strong contractions this morning, so we will see what happens. I have a drs appt today at 3pm. This visit should last about an hr, but could last much longer if they are backed up. 

I'm going in to work on my classroom to see how much I can finish. I'm almost done, but every time I think I'm finished, I think of something else to do. I will update everyone as soon as I can.

1 comment:

grjag said...

I've been thinking about you all weekend. Hang in there!