Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dr update

Today I went in for a normal NST(non stress test) and a check up. They had a hard time keeping both babies heart rates on the monitor, because they continued to move. The NST is checking for their heart rates when I have a contraction. Everything looked good and I'm scheduled for next week. The drs are just waiting to see when these little ones will decide to come. The dr mentioned she would like to see them make it at least another week, so that is the focus for right now. 

Next Tuesday I will have a NST and a normal check up. Wednesday morning I will have a growth scan to see how the babies are doing. Thankfuly Bill will be able to go to the scan with me. I'm so excited to see them on the ultrasound again. This could be the last time we "see" them before they are born. 

I think my belly button is officially gone. It used to have a slight dip in it. At the moment its pretty flat. 

Yesterday Bob went into my classroom to help set it up. He was a great help. The best part for me was that he could put the decorations on the wall w/o using a chair. I couldn't believe how easy it was for him to reach stuff. One of my coworkers came in today to help me with my room. It is pretty much finished up. There are more things I'd like to do to it, but if they don't get done I'm not too worried. Now I need to focus on my lesson plans for my sub. 

Oh yeah, and the knee looks worse than it did yesterday. I cleaned it out with peroxide and put some ointment on it. I don't want to even look at it right now because it looks so bad. YUCK!


1 comment:

grjag said...

Glad things are going so well. I had to do the non-stress test with Jack for the last month or so. It was such a hastle to go in and do it, but on the other hand, it was the most relaxing part of the day (Shane would take care of Tim during that time)--what with the stress of being on bedrest while taking care of a 3 year old. I wish I were down there or you were up here, I'd help you with your room. sigh.