Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Back from our ultrasound

After a day full of contractions(irregular) and a night filled with them(20-30 min apart), I haven't made any progress. I was having them about 10 minutes apart when we arrived for the ultrasounds, so I mentioned it to the nurse. After the ultrasound, the nurse had the on call dr check me. I'm still the same as I was yesterday. I know that I could have the babies as early as today, or it could be a while, you never know. 

The ultrasound showed that both heads are still down :) and that Bekah looks like she will be the first to arrive. Our sweet little Bekah weighed in at 5lb 4oz (4lb 5oz 3 weeks ago) and is measuring in the 24th %(expected because she is a twin). Our little man Billy weighed in at 6lb 4oz(5lb 3 weeks ago) and is measuring in the 59th %(above average for a single pregnancy). I'm pretty thankful this isn't a single pregnancy and only carrying Billy, I can't imagine how big he would be at 40 weeks. 

I'm rushing around trying to get everything finished for my classroom/sub. I worked all afternoon yesterday in my classroom getting things organized and in order. I'm going to take a nap and then head to school to work more on my room. I'm praying I get everything finished before our children decide to arrive. :)

No comments: