Sunday, July 20, 2008

33 weeks



I can't believe how huge my belly has become. Bill keeps tellling I look normal and then there is the belly. :) I will be going every week to the drs. I went last week and will go on Tuesday. If I make it to 36 weeks we will have another ultrasound. :) According to some of the growth websites, the babies should be over 17 inches long. I can't believe I have that much baby in me right now.

It is the most amazing feeling, feeling them move around and knowing they are our children. We have waited and prayed so long for our family. God has blessed us so much that at times it is overwhelming. 

Please pray for our babies and their growth. They are looking great right now, and we pray that it continues that way. I would like to get to 36 weeks before we deliver. They will have the best chance at going home from the hospital with us at that point. Knowing that the babies will be here soon also brings great joy to our home because we know that when they arrive, family will be arriving too. We have missed everyone so much and can't wait to see family. :)

No comments: