Monday, May 26, 2008

25 weeks






The belly is getting larger. Let me know if you don't want me to continue sharing the bare belly. Although it may be good birth control for some young people. :) Getting out of bed and rolling over in bed are very difficult tasks now. 

First week of June Bill will start working from home 1 day a week. I have 9 school days left of the year. I can't believe how fast my first full year of teaching has gone. June 6th is the last day of school. I will have to go in on Monday and Tuesday of the following week, but that is ok with me. I will mostly be working on paperwork and finish packing up my room. 

We worked quite a bit in the nursery this weekend. We are sorting through our stuff and seeing what we want to keep and what we want to get rid of. We did some of this before we moved in, but at the end we just had to throw and go. 

Hope everyone is having a great spring/summer. If anyone is bored and has nothing to do, feel free to come and hang out with me this summer. I can't move very fast, but I'm still getting around. 

We love you all!!!

No comments: