Sunday, May 18, 2008

24 weeks

We have made it to 24 weeks! This past week, I have been having a bunch of contractions. I went to the dr. on Tuesday to be checked out and she had me return on Thursday to be checked again. So far, I'm not progressing. Friday through today, I have been feeling pretty good. My contractions have slowed down and feel much better. Hips still hurt and I feel huge, but that is normal :) 

I go in on Monday for a regular check up. They will be doing an ultrasound to measure the size of the babies. I will also to have a FFN test to see if this is preterm labor or not. They said that they will also do the steroid shot to help develop their lungs for whenever they make their appearance

We are praying that they stay inside for 36w. That would be August 10th. We will be pretty happy with anytime in August. 




Kaylee, looking so cute!
 

No comments: