Sunday, May 04, 2008

22 Weeks

The kids are now over 11 inches tall, and their lungs are developing. They both weight about a pound. I can't believe that I'm 22 weeks pregnant today. Pregnancy has just flown by. In 6 short weeks I will be entering my 3rd trimester. Two weeks from tomorrow will be my next ultrasound and check up(24weeks). I will have another ultrasound and check up at 28 weeks, then I will start having check ups every 2 weeks, with an ultrasound every month. Before I know it I will be holding our little ones. 

Bill is in Indiana right now for work. While he was there, we recieved some great news. He has been offered a new position at the same company. This position doesn't require travel like the one he is currently in. We are so excited. He will have one more trip and then will be home for good. :)
Please excuse the clothes, I'm doing laundry and wanted to be comfortable. 
This is what my hair looks like after I've done it, not the lady at the salon. 
What do you think?

No comments: