Monday, June 02, 2008

26 weeks


Belly is getting very big. Stretch marks are showing up, but that is ok, they are worth it. I had a check up today and both babies sounded great. I go back in next Thursday the 12th to get permission to leave for the weekend. We are trying to go to the coast for a little get away before the kids are born. We are going for my birthday and Bill's first Fathersday. I really hope that the drs will let us go, I'm sure that they won't let me travel much longer.
Here is our new stroller. The car seats snap into the frame and away we go. Bill and I made the kids bears and they are using the car seats until they get here. 

Our goofy little Kaylee. She was on her back like this holding her toy in the air for quite a while. I couldn't believe that she held the position long enough for us to take a picture. I hope you enjoy all of our pictures and our updates. 

No comments: