Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Dr. Update!

I went in for my normal 24w ultrasound and check up yesterday. Both babies are looking great. I'm measuring right around 30w for a single pregnancy. William weighed in at 1lb 11oz and Rebekah at 1lb 9oz. Both were above average in weight for a single pregnancy. I guess why I have been feeling huge.

We did the FFN test and results came back negative. I'm not currently in preterm(That makes everyone happy). It pretty much means that I won't deliver in the next 2 weeks. After the two weeks, things could change. We are trusting our little ones in God's hands. We know that he has whats best for them in his plan. I can't wait to welcome our little guys. I'm so excited for August to be here.

When I was sitting on the couch last night, Bekah was moving so hard that Bill could see my belly move from across the room. We had a good laugh. :)

Thanks for all of the prayers, please continue praying for the safety of our little blessings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that things are okay! I have been praying for you guys. Love you so much.

Stef