Friday, June 20, 2008

Utrasound and Phone Call

Yesterday was our 28w u/s. Since the babies are getting bigger it was very hard to get good pictures. We have pictures of an arm, leg, cheek, and hair. For some reason, it won't let me put them up. I will try again later. The stats on the babies.

Rebekah (Bekah)
24w u/s 
1lb 9oz
53rd %

28w u/s (this week)
2lb 15oz
60th%

William (Billy)
24w u/s
1lb 11oz
60th %

28w u/s (this week)
3lb
63rd %

He sure shocked us because his leg measured in the 88th % I think we have a tall little one on our hands.

We enjoyed every moment watching them wiggle, we saw Billy kick Beckah in the butt. We were praying that he wouldn't wake her up because they were moving a little and made it hard enough to get the measurements.

I got the phone call today from my drs office. I failed my 3hr glucose test, so that means I have Gestational Diabetes. I go to my first class on Friday (next week) and will learn about how to change my diet and check my sugar levels I believe. Pray that it is easy to keep under control. 
We love you all. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope everything goes better!!! Good luck!!! Jenny and the girls

Anonymous said...

You can do it sweety! One day at a time. Love Stef