Monday, March 23, 2009

7 Months Old


I'm not sure where the past 7 months have gone. We have talking, smiling, rolling, drooling and giggling little ones. If we leave the room for 1 minute, we never know where we are going to find the kids. Now it is time to really baby proof the house. Too many things to get into. Some of their favorite toys are the dog toys. I'm thinking about putting the baby gate up and having Kaylee keep her toys in the kitchen until the kids go to bed. I'll have to think on that one some more.

4 comments:

grjag said...

One of these days, in the not too distant future, you'll be wondering why you wanted them to walk and talk so much. In the meantime, enjoy it all.

Anonymous said...

The poor dog! I don't think that sounds fair to the dog

Anonymous said...

I see we have a gamer already! They are getting so big.

Anonymous said...

Adorable pics!!!! They keep getting cuter every day.
Love,
Dad and Jackie