Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hello?!?!?! Anybody home?

This is directed more towards our family, WHERE'S THE COMMENTS?!?!?! It'd be really nice to get some feedback from everyone on the posts and pictures. Sometimes it feels like we're posting for Caspers sake. Feel free to make requests for certain things (i.e. bath pics, jumpy vids, etc), or just let us know that you think it's funny to see the kids preparing for the upcoming alien invasion (the last two pictures of the last post). It'd just be nice to feel like everyone is reading and enjoying the blog and that it's not a waste of our time.

Thanks,
Bill and Karrie

3 comments:

grjag said...

Sorry kiddo. I check in on you guys every day. I don't get many comments on my blog either, and often wonder if anyone is out there. I totally sympathized with you looking totally worn out and exhausted with a baby on your chest. Such a familiar sight. Hope the babies are beginning to be on the mend.

Anonymous said...

i love the blog. Look at it every day for new pics and comments. Just don;t think about comments. I've have my cam installed just have to figure what i have to do next. Alien pics are cute, must be they are feeling a little better. I sure hope so. Love Dottie

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis,
Sorry i don't comment it feels like i never have time!!!!! says the one with only one 6th month old not 2 lol. I love to see how much they r changing!!!! keep up the photos i always love to see them!!! i hate that we live so far apart!! it would be so nice for all 3 kids to be able to have play dates and get into trouble together, etc... g2g my little one woke up! we love u & miss u guys! Melissa and Family!