Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Had our 16w Dr. visit today

We went to our 16w Dr. visit today and they are doing great. Even though I'm still down 20lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight, they are growing as they should. We got to hear the beautiful sounds of their hearts beating away. Baby A was at 148bpm and Baby B was at 142bpm.

Dad Brand, you are the first family member to leave a comment. You should get a prize or something(I'll work on that). We really appreciate comments. At times we feel so detached from all of our friends and family in MI that its really nice when you leave comments. It makes us feel like we aren't so far away.

We are really looking forward to coming back to MI. We are planning on visiting with everyone that we can. We aren't sure when the next time will be. We have the green light from the dr. to visit.

TO ALL THE LADIES: My best friend Stef. is hosting a shower for me on Sunday, April 6th at 3pm. It is at Sturgis Missionary Church. I tried to get invites out to everyone, but I may have missed someone. I'm SORRY if I missed you on the list, but you are still invited.

Take care all! We love and miss you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing by the heartbeats that they are both girls...I hope you have one of each but Baby A (148bpm) is definitely a girl. Baby B could fool me but 120-140 is a usually a boy and 140 or above is usually a girl....at least this has worked with all of mine. We'll see I guess!! Are you going to find out? I don't like surprises so we had to know! Well, we'll see I guess!