Sunday, March 30, 2008

17 weeks

Belly is still growing! This has been an interesting week. On Tuesday we went in for our normal check up and everything was great. Then on Wednesday, I had a fainting spell at work and didn't think much about it. The same thing happened again on Thursday, but it happened three times. Called the dr. and they got me in that afternoon. I also had a spell at the dr.s office and at home while resting on the couch.

My dr thinks it is a mixture of Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar and fluids. I guess the almost 100oz of fluids aren't enough. LOL I'm pushing even more fluids through the day and even more proteins first thing in the morning. My dr. ran some blood tests to check other things, so we will see what thoes show.

One week from today is my shower :) I can't wait. I'm so excited to see and talk to everyone.

On Friday, I took my students on a field trip. We had so much fun. We went to a play then to a wonderful park for lunch and to play. Martha Rivers Park will be a great place to take the kids when they are old enough. Here are even more pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you two...or should I say you four! I am just a few days behind you in this pregnancy extravaganza. I have to say I'm glad to hear the twins are doing great. My doctor said the dizzy spells are a norm in pregnancy and you should eat small snacks to keep all the blood sugar and pressure up. I get them too! Have you felt them move yet? Do you know what they are? Are you going to find out? I check your blog regularly to see how your belly compares to mine! Keep up the good work..and gain some more weight!! :)

Unknown said...

I do enjoy your blog so much, thanks for keeping us so updated. I love to hear how the babies and you are doing. Being a mommy is great, I'm so excited for you!!!!!

Christie said...

Congratulations on your twin pregancy! You don't know me but I found your blog from another multiple site. I have 19 month old triplets and I get so excited when someone else is pregnant with multiples. It is wonderful! I pray that all continues to go well with your pregnancy.
We moved away from my family when I was pregnant so I was away from friends and family too. It is hard, but lots of visits help!

Christie
mcgoverntrio.blogspot.com