Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Yesterday Bill and I celebrated my 23rd birthday with dinner at Logans. We had a bunch of fun and enjoyed spending some much needed time together.
Today I was notified by field placement office at WMU that my fall internship was changed. I was originally in Kalamazoo Public Schools at Milwood Elementary in a kindergarten classroom. Now I will be at Green Meadows Elementary School in Comstock Public Schools in a second grade classroom. I'm excited, I've had experience in a second grade class before and look forward to being in the same grade again.
Saturday will mark one week until we leave for the cabin up north. I can't wait! I'm excited to get away but also to show my dad the place that I have fallen in love with. Unless you have been to the cabin, its hard to understand what I mean. All I can say is, you can see God. Just sitting on the beach watching the water, a sunset, or a bird fly by, it is so beautiful. I'm getting all dreamy just thinking about it....

No comments: