Friday, June 23, 2006

Tonight will be the last night of Vacation Bible School. I have really enjoyed working with the children and seeing them learn and get excited about God. I have enjoyed working in the bible story area, becasue I got the chance to talk to all of the children and see the differences between ages.

We finish packing tonight and we get to leave for vacation tomorrow morning. I can't wait to be back to Bill and my special place. The cabin has so many wonderful memories, and more new memories waiting to happen. I'm somewhat nervous about getting everything done. (I have to work tonight and have VBS too). I know that I will get through it all.

Bill has been verry busy this week. He worked late, and also had a trip to Chicago this week along with training new staff. I'm really looking forward to spending time just the two of us, but I'm also excited to spend time with our family too.

~Karrie

No comments: