Sunday, July 15, 2012

Oops!

The kids and I were on our way home from dropping Bill off at work last week (his car was on the shop getting the transmission rebuilt) when I heard an awful scream from Bekah. Now, everyone that is around her knows that she is somewhat a drama queen, but by the cry I could tell she was hurting. I talked calmly to her to try to get her calmed down, paying attention to traffic I tried to look back to see if she was ok. And this is what I saw. (see picture below)

Ouch! Once she was somewhat calmed down, I was able to get more of the story. I guess Billy wanted to toss/pass his sippy cup to sissy. I guess she didn't know it was coming and caught it with her face. Poor girl, she has been sore and looks even worse.

Today she collided with Billy in the living room and her front teeth hit his hard head. His hard head won and now she has two loose front teeth. They aren't very bad, just wiggle a little. I know there isn't much we can do but keep a close eye on them. I told her she can't have anything to eat that requires biting down with her front teeth. She is sad that she can't have her apples. I will probably end up cutting it up for her in itty bitty bites.

We need a padded room for her, I wonder if the sellers of our house would be willing to put one in. Just kidding..... Sort of.

No comments: