Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Grandma Visit and Baptism

This weekend Grandma visited for Uncle Bobby and Auntie E's baptism. I'm thankful that we were able to share Bob and Erica's baptism with them. It was also fun to explain it to Bekah and Billy. They looked at me with serious faces and nodded their heads like they understood. I know they don't understand now, but they will later in their life.

We were able to have a great time together, and enjoy the pool. Bekah loved the kiddy pool because she could touch the bottom and crawl around in the pool. Her favorite part was crawling out of it. I think I spent more time putting her back in the pool than I did anything else. Billy is a water rat. He would live in water if he could. He likes to be on his belly and moves his arms and legs as fast as he can. I think he will be swimming in no time. He was even doing a good job of closing his mouth and putting it in the water. Daddy even taught him how to blow air out when his mouth was under water. Billy thought that was pretty cool.

It was sad to see Grandma go this morning, but we will see her and all of our other family members in a few short weeks. :) Hope everyone is having a great summer and we can't wait to come for a visit.

Please pray for our safe trips. I will be driving up with the kids and dog and Bill will be flying up later.

No comments: