Saturday, April 26, 2008

20 Weeks

I'm sorry that it took me so long to update. We got home from Michigan on Sunday afternoon. Found out we are having a son and a daughter on Monday. Signed our lease for our townhome on Tuesday and sarted moving on Wednesday. We haven't had much time to do anything. This past Sunday, we almost forgot to take my updated picture. Sorry it has taken me so long to post. All I have done is worked, moved and cleaned. I have to make myself go to bed. We are still getting settled in our new place. 
Kaylee had fun when we moved, she helped us sort the clothes and decide what we were keeping and what we were getting rid of. 
After all of the moving, Kaylee decided she needed to rest. She has figured out mommy's body pillow, she even knows that you put it between your leggs to get knee and back support. Bill and I walked in to see her on our bed like this, we couldn't resist taking a picture.

I hope to get this weeks belly picture up sooner than the last one. 

No comments: