Friday, January 18, 2008

Family Pictures


We know it has been a long time since we put up some pictures, so I hope you enjoy them. We don't have a bunch, but would like to share.
This picture was taken at my dads house at Christmas. It is the first really good picture of our family. I know your probably thinking, "the three of them make a cute family." Well......(scroll down)






















It is really a picture of the five of us. That's right, we are pregnant with TWINS. We are just about 7weeks. We have seen the heart beats of both babies and they are measuring right on track. Prayers are much appreciated, because we are not out of the woods yet. I have a high chance of a miscarriage. These little ones are completely in Gods hands, they are his children. We are praying that they will continue to stay healthy and that we will have a healthy pregnancy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I meant to post a comment and I sent you an email so I want to try again!
Yeah!!! I'm so exocited for you both and will definitely be praying for you all!!