Saturday, June 09, 2007

Last Day of School!

I can't believe that yesterday was my last day of school. It was a day full of emotions. My students and I were excited about next year but sad that we ended the chapter of this school year.

My students helped me move and pack my room up. All of the desks, chairs and bookshelves are in the hall way. Now I just have to finish up the rest of the room and get their files ready for next year. I have a feeling that the files will take most of the day if not all day Monday and the room will take the rest of my time on Tuesday. I may not have to work on Wednesday and Thursday, that would be so nice.

Bill and I are still looking for a church that would fit us. Please pray for us to find the right one. Also pray for Bill's search for a job and my search for a summer job.

God Bless!

No comments: